Ideal Welders received a Gold Medal of Recognition for the modular design, manufacture and installation of the Bobsled / Luge Run for the 2010 Olympics in Whistler, BC.
- Supplied, fabricated and coated 84-inch diameter mitres, powerhouse bifurcation and a pipe bridge for the Bone Creek run-of-river hydro project near Blue River, BC.
- Supplied, fabricated and coated 84-inch diameter mitres, powerhouse bifurcation and a pipe bridge for the Lower Clowhom run-of-river hydro project near Sechelt, BC. Ideal also fabricated the 58-inch diameter bifurcation piping for the Upper Clowhom project.
- Supplied, fabricated and coated 48-inch diameter mitres, and a 48-inch diameter reducing wye for the Zeballos Lake run-of-river hydro project near Zeballos, BC.
- Ideal has been the mechanical contractor for the Burnaby Incinerator since it opened over 25 years ago. During construction, Ideal installed the original boiler pipe work and the cogeneration facility.
- Supplied material, fabricated and commissioned over 50 fully contained skid mounted ammonia injection systems for Hitachi Zosen and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. Ideal was also responsible for the insulation, electrical and instrumentation.
- Completed various projects for Alstom Power. Work included the fabrication of stainless and P91/P22 chrome piping for the Sunrise, Power Iowa, Lapaloma, Bayside and Island Cogen projects.