Ideal Welders received a Gold Medal of Recognition for the modular design, manufacture and installation of the Bobsled / Luge Run for the 2010 Olympics in Whistler, BC.
- Ideal Welders supplied materials and provided fabrication of all large bore spooling associated with the upgrade of the Coquitlam UV Water Treatment Plant. Over 100 spool pieces were fabricated in diameters ranging from 48-inch to 120-inch and wall thicknesses up to ½-inch.
- Fabricated and installed a 120-inch diameter tunnel liner for a watermain inside the Coquitlam Lake tunnel at the Coquitlam Dam.
- Fabricated and installed a 1.5 km stainless steel watermain with a 120-inch diameter, as well as all necessary valve stations along Pipeline Road. Fabrication included all coatings and testing.
- Ideal Welders was the general contractor for the tunneling, civil works, fabrication and installation of a 42-inch diameter watermain underneath Highway #1 on the south side of the Iron Workers Memorial Bridge.
- Fabricated and installed a 42-inch diameter watermain under the Fraser River. Project included the river pull, tie-ins and related valve stations.