Sour Gas Reactor Switching Valve for use in sulphur recovery systems.
- Steam Jacketed / Steam Traced
- ASME Section VIII Div. 1 construction
- Constructed using a variety of materials (custom to plant requirements)
- Designed for 100% ANSI compliance, Class V, bubble tight seal
- Lower maintenance costs due to high product quality
- Less downtime due to reliability of Ideal valve
- Reliable on time delivery due to quality manufacturing process
Each project is approached with the customers’ specific requirements in mind. All designs are engineered in accordance with ASME Section VIII requirements and valves can be registered as ASME Class C pressure fitting if required. Layout, cutting and plate preparation are all done by Ideal’s highly skilled tradespeople under the supervision of Ideal ASME Quality Control Program.
The quality of work performed is constantly monitored by ANT-TC Level II certified welding inspectors. Inspection requirements are to ASME Section VIII and to customer requirements, which are often more stringent. Each valve is tested at Ideal Welders prior to shipping to confirm an ANSI B16.104 Class V or better bubble tight shutoff. Valve stroke cycle time is set to designated client requirements and fail-safe to last position. Fail close or open option available.
In general, our valves have the following design specifications:
- 12-inch to 80-inch diameter • Angle or straight through pattern
- 2-way or 3-way action • Various internal and external material options
- Steam jacketed
- Built to ASME Section VIII standards
- 100% ANSI compliance, bubble tight seal
- Steam lubrication
- Flanged or butt-welded with or without pups
“When we needed switching valves for our refineries in India, our first choice was Ideal Welders.” Siirtec Nigi, Italy
“Ideal Welders has designed and constructed 2-Way and 3-Way Reactor Switching Valves for our sulphur recovery plants for the past 15 years. They are amazing problem-solvers and I highly recommend them.”Jacobs Canada Inc.